PennPAC is currently seeking an Operations Manager to support our growing organization in its various activities. Activities include: volunteer and nonprofit recruitment and selection, communications, project management, event planning and fundraising. As PennPAC is a virtual organization, this is primarily a virtual position, with some NYC presence required so we are seeking an individual based in the greater NY area. Expected time commitment is 30 hours per week.
Send resume, a brief cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
The Operations Manager will:
1. Support and help manage the work of selecting, staffing and overseeing our projects, project teams and events.
- Provide ongoing staff support to the Nonprofit Relations Team including assistance with pre- and post- consulting engagement processes.
- Serve as a contact with nonprofit clients and maintain these relationships over time.
- Support the Volunteer Relations Team with the volunteer recruitment process as needed. Tasks could include advertising and coordinating volunteer information sessions; managing the volunteer interview team; recruiting, interviewing and staffing.
- Provide administrative support in planning, coordinating and communicating of events.
2. Assist Director of Communications with PennPAC’s social media presence, with updating online and print marketing/communications materials, program materials and website, and with creating new graphics/content.
3. Utilize various technologies to complete tasks including: