Boost your professional skills, rekindle your Penn pride, and gain the personal satisfaction that comes with making an impact on the future of your community.
Applications for Spring 2017 consulting engagement volunteers are no longer being accepted, but you don't have to wait until next Fall to join us. Learn more and RSVP for our next ImPACt event.
Volunteer on your terms.
- Volunteer for one evening at an ImPACt event
- Join a consulting engagement team for an 8-10 week project (3-5 hours/week)
- Lead a consulting team (5-7 hours/week)
- Support internal PennPAC development efforts as part of team or as a solo effort on your own time (time commitment options vary)
- Accommodate your work schedule - Standard project teams have meetings and calls in the evenings or on weekends, while Business Hours project teams have meetings and calls during the business day